Rose City Courtyard

9:45 PM



Hello you lovely people!

I have unfortunately been away from blogging for a little while- but am more excited than ever to be back. These past few months have been slightly hectic in my life having just moved from Idaho to Portland, Oregon… talk about a scenery change! Even though I am having a great time here, I definitely have had some adjusting to do.

Since I was cursed at birth with a profound wanderlust, I have always been so excited to move out of my small town and to a city. It has taught me a lot of things so far, but one of the most prominent is that there is something to appreciate everywhere you go. I used to take certain things for granted living in Boise, one being that I knew everywhere I was going... a very Hallmark “Americana” vibe I guess you can say. Here sometimes I wish I could have that sense of familiarity back- however then I would lose the sense of adventure that I have on a daily basis.

I’ve learned so many things on my new venture, and have realized that even though it can be a little, or a lot scary at times, it is always better to take the plunge.

Of the day to day inspirations that are helping to make my world bolder and brighter, fashion comes in at the top of the list. I am so constantly inspired by the brave and innovative styles that I see in the city. I have started playing around more with my wardrobe and am loving every bit of it. Crazy what an eye opener It can be to change up your standard perspective for something a little more out there.

Let me know in the comments what trends you guys have been loving, and what your tips are for making your way through a new and atypical environment!

Wishing you all a happy and healthy new year filled with lots of love and adventure! :)

xx Hailey













Shop the Look:

Levi's Wedgie Icon High-Rise Jeans


You Might Also Like

0 comments

Header image credit to Kat Spencer