Wild Roses

4:18 PM



Hello you lovely bunch! I am so happy to be writing right now, I feel like I haven’t been blogging near as much as I would like to! The last couple of weeks have been a little different for me, I got my tonsils out almost 2 weeks ago- so it was couch, movies and nothing but mushy foods for me. I have to say, being on a restricted diet of ice cream, popsicles, mashed potatoes, and soup isn’t something I’ll complain about- however it was definitely different from my routine so I am excited to dive back in to my regular diet.

The clouds are starting to part, jackets are making their way into the back of the wardrobe and outdoor activities are becoming natural due to this fabulous weather. My skin has been in semi hibernation, and through this last month or so my arms and legs are starting to get their healthy doses of vitamin D. Okay, so I have definitely noticed my new love of crop tops! I know I have said this before, but I am so used to having to tuck all of my tops (which I do like the look of) that it is refreshing to gain some items that are a little less maintenance.





This Striped top from Urban Outfitters is right up my alley; blue and white are my guilty pleasures when it comes to fashion and I have to say I always adore a nautical vibe. Simple, cute, and unique tops like this are exactly the kind of item I look for in spring/summer because you can fashion them any way- and layer over the top to completely change the look. I wear this with a skirt or lighter bottoms on days where I want to dress up a little bit, and even times where I need to get ready in a pinch, I go for this on top of some jeans in order to bring a summery, delicate aspect to my outfit. Plus, I love the tie detail at the décolletage to add a youthful effortless statement.















This lovely white maxi skirt is a definite staple for me. I love the way it brings texture and flow to an outfit while still maintaining a simple and elegant look. Plus, it obviously brightens up any outfit! I’ve also been loving these Topshop sandals that add a charming feminine touch, yet they are extremely wearable and comfy!

I hope you all are enjoying your spring styles, I hope this could help give you some inspiration :) Let me know what you guys have been loving this season in the comments!

XOXO Hailey

OUTFIT:

Top: Urban Outfitters

Skirt: ASOS Pleated Maxi Skirt (similar)

Shoes: Warehouse Criss Cross Flat Sandal (similar)

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Header image credit to Kat Spencer