Effortless Embroidery

6:21 PM

I feel safe in saying that a pair of denim jeans are pretty much a staple in every single wardrobe. I'm someone who will wear jeans anytime to pretty much any event... or at least want to 😉 That's why I got so excited when I saw this pair with beautiful embroidered roses on them. They are the denim that I know and love, but with a little something extra. Not only are they high waisted, they are the perfect crop length for me and have a distressed ankle for added edge. I love how the flowers add a new layer of originality to the jeans and help them feel a little more relevant. Also, doesn't embroidery make anything a little more desirable?

To me, its a nice change to have the jeans steal the show, leaving me the option to pretty much wear whatever shirt I please. I have even paired these with a knotted simple t-shirt in the past and I loved the look. Today I went for a more elevated look with a beautifully effortless white crossover shirt and simple black heels. While probably everyone you know owns several pairs of jeans, isn't it nice to play around and have fun with something that's normally so simple? We embroider blouses, dresses, sweaters; now we can sit back and enjoy the ride while denim has its moment. There are no rights and wrongs to style- fashion trends are consistently changing and evolving, so why not give it a try?

xo, Hailey

SHOP THE LOOK

H&M Embroidered Jeans


















You Might Also Like

0 comments

Header image credit to Kat Spencer