Field Day

9:31 AM



There's something about being in nature that I love so much- the sounds, the smells and the breathtaking light. Sometimes it's easy for me to forget how refreshed I feel after spending a little time with mother nature. One of my favorite things about Oregon has to be the amazing array of wild flowers that cover the hills at this time of year. Not only are they beautiful; the fresh, fragrant aroma is way better than any candle you can buy at the store. I feel like I take a little vacation to the countryside every time I go on an exploration.

Its finally summer, which means I get the chance to bust out my white dresses without feeling out of place 😋. This one from Urban Outfitters stole my heart with the simplicity and elegance of the design. For me, its not all the time that I put on a dress and genuinely feel confident and beautiful- but this one does it for me. Even though I'm a die-hard for intricate pieces, I find that sometimes the simpler the piece is, the more you really get a chance to stand out.

I hope your summer is off to a good start 😊

XO,
Hailey



















You Might Also Like

0 comments

Header image credit to Kat Spencer